The Mavic® Trans-Provence 2019 package price is €1950 including all taxes.
The package includes:
- 6 full days of riding and racing on natural Alpine singletrack. Approximately 10000m vertical ascent and 20000m vertical descent.
- Bonus prologue stage if you are able to arrive a full day early
- Multiple daily trail shuttles (allowing the amount of descent to be double that of ascent)
- 7 or 8 nights of tented village accommodation (we provide and setup all the kit, you just ride, eat and sleep)
- Unlimited neutral bike tech assistance from Mavic's famous "Service Course"
- 4 meals per day from the best catering team on the European bike event scene
- Daily feed stations at approximately the mid-point of each day's itinerary
- Camp-to-camp baggage transport
- Airport transfers from and to Nice-Côte-d'Azur Airport (NCE)
- Official Mavic® Trans-Provence 2019 T-shirt
To apply for entry to Mavic® Trans-Provence 2019, please fill out our online entry form
Entries will be open for 72 hours from 00:00:00 CET at the start of Monday 12/11/2018 until 00:00:00 CET at the start of Thursday 15/11/2018 .
- Do not send us your filled out form any time before 00:00:00 CET at the start of November 12th (that's 23:00 in London, 18:00 in New York and 15:00 in Los Angeles on November 11th). If you do, your application will be discarded.
- Do not fill out the form more than once.
- Do not fill out a form on behalf of a friend or a group that you are part of. It's one form per person, to be filled out by the individual concerned.
- All applicants will be informed whether or not their application has been successful on November 19th. We will not have a list before that date, and therefore request that you do not contact us before November 19th asking for news.
We look forward to, we appreciate and we thank you in advance for your application.
Without you the riders, we wouldn't be here doing what we do.
Ash & Melissa