WANT TO RIDE BUT NOT RACE?
2015 TRANS PROVENCE GUIDED TRAIL WEEKS
If you are unable to get an entry for our race or simply would prefer to ride 100% free of the pressure of competition, join us for a unique experience: a fully-guided and vehicle-supported mountain biking journey following the exact itinerary of the Mavic® Trans-Provence race. This is the ideal alternative solution to allow you to experience Trans-Provence's awesome trails untimed.
Ride this kind of terrain for 6 days back-to-back without the burden of self-navigation, self-catering or finding comfortable lodgings
Of course there isn't quite the buzz and atmosphere of the race itself, but there are also positives in the more relaxed and personal vibe that comes with a week like this.
A balcony trail above the Bevera Valley (Photo © Greg Germain)
High above the Tinée Valley (Photo © Gordy Hughes)
The details in brief:
- trails: as per the 2014 Mavic® Trans-Provence event route (6 days / 280km / 9000m D+ / 18000m D-)
- vehicle uplift shuttles: at least as many as during the Mavic® Trans-Provence event (or a few more!)
- led by: friendly, qualified and genuinely experienced guides
- 7 nights of accommodation and catering: comfortable, friendly 2- and 3-star hotels (full-board)
- package price: €1395 (including all guiding, 3 meals/day, hotel accommodation, airport transfers from and to Nice Côte d'Azur airport [NCE], and a Trans-Provence t-shirt)
dates currently available, weeks commencing...
Saturday 29th August 2015 /// Spaces currently available: 7
Saturday 5th September 2015 /// Spaces currently available: 7
Saturday 19th September 2015 /// Spaces currently available: 7
Saturday 26th September 2015 /// Spaces currently available: 7
- enquiries: please email Ash (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make and enquiry or get booked in.